Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big Photo Update!

I've collected every drop of data I could squeeze from my SD card, done a little photoshopping, stolen Zach's camera, and surprised myself with my ability to recognize the location of almost every single otherwise unidentified picture. And now I present: the update list!

Glaciers
Wide Open Spaces
We Should Really Watch the Movies Again
Terra Bella
The Catlins
Neer seen drinking cappuccino in Italian restaurants with oriental women
Eat Local

The above have all gotten noticeable facelifts. This just about concludes my photo catch-up time and launches my rest-of-blog catch-up-time. In store are such fabulous things as: the end of the road trip! orientation! auckland! rangitoto! school! climbing! Each more exciting than the last, I can assure you.

The Mount Doom pictures I promised Lori:



I will reach this summit before I leave New Zealand.

1 comment: